01 JOB REQUEST NOTIFICATION
- You will receive a notification when a customer creates a job request
- Each job request will contain details of what needs to be done, along with the amount of credits it costs to quote
- Every job request is reviewed to make sure it is authentic
02 SEND A QUOTE
- If the job request is relevant for you – you can respond by sending a quote.
- Your quote should include a personal message and a price estimate
- Credits will only be deducted when you submit a quote
03 GET HIRED
- The customer compares your quote with others and decides who to contact
- You can talk to the customer directly to work out the details of the job
- Once you’re hired and get the job done, don’t forget to ask the customer to leave a review
How Do I Get Hired?
There is no one 'correct' way to quote, but here are some pointers that we have found help make a winning quote.
Build an appealing profile
Customers are looking for a Hero that is qualified and professional. Your profile is where you can highlight your skills and display your credentials and professional licenses, and let customers know that you are qualified to do the job. Be sure to include a photo of yourself so that customers see who they will be potentially hiring.
Greet the customer with a personalised message
Your quote should include a clear and professional message. Make sure your message is personalised for the specific Job Request, and that you answer the questions the customer asked in their request. Make sure you are always courteous and professional, and provide your full name, and contact details in the message.
Everyone likes a bargain, including our customers. With more competitive pricing, customers are more likely to choose you to be their Hero. At the same time, make sure your quote is accurate, don’t just quote a low price to land the job. Explain why you charge what you charge, so that customers understand that the cost can fluctuate once you learn more about the job.
Ask customers to give you a review
When customers look through Hero profiles, they will pay particular attention to the reviews previous customers have written. The more reviews you have, the better your chances of being hired.
ServisHero can help give your business superpowers, but it’s up to you to make use of them. Like any new skill, you will want to learn and really master it. Only reply to a Job Request if you think you are qualified. Be persistent and learn how to make ServisHero work best for you and watch your business grow.
Send more Quotes, Quickly!
The more you quote, the more jobs you’ll be hired for! Also, quotations are submitted to the customer on a first come first serve basis. The more quickly you respond to a customer’s Job Request by submitting a quote, the better chances you have to get contacted first and get hired.